• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bryanshearous

If I have not contributed to nor withdrawn from my Traditional IRA account, but did buy and sale stocks in the account, what do I report with no issued tax information?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Lisa995
Level 12

If I have not contributed to nor withdrawn from my Traditional IRA account, but did buy and sale stocks in the account, what do I report with no issued tax information?

What happens in an IRA, stays in an IRA.  

You don't report anything that happens inside of it, only when you put money in or take money out.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lisa995
Level 12

What happens in an IRA, stays in an IRA.  

You don't report anything that happens inside of it, only when you put money in or take money out.

bryanshearous

Thank you very much, my E Trade rep said the same thing but couldn't give "tax advice" so I wanted to make sure. Again, thank you.
Lisa995
Level 12

Youre welcome
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v