Solved: I was married in 2018 in the UK (where I live) to an Englishman, who does not have have a social security number. Turbotax insists I include one. What do I do?

I was married in 2018 in the UK (where I live) to an Englishman, who does not have have a social security number. Turbotax insists I include one. What do I do?

You will need to enter a random number for the social security number then print your return.  Whiteout the SSN then write NRA on the return and then you will need to mail it.

You cannot e-file a return with a nonresident alien spouse.