Solved: I was checking out the IRA section and accidentally entered that I had an IRA and now I cannot get that form removed from my tax return. I do not have an IRA.

I was checking out the IRA section and accidentally entered that I had an IRA and now I cannot get that form removed from my tax return. I do not have an IRA.

How do I get this deleted? I went and clicked "None of the above" but it will not remove it.

Alumni

Alumni

If you have no IRA accounts, you can delete the IRA Information Worksheet and IRA Contribution Worksheet.  In online TurboTax, click My Account -> Tools -> Delete a form, then click the Delete links next to IRA Info Wks and IRA Contrib Wks.