Solved: I put in a W-2 for my husband, but he doesn't get one anymore, he's retired. He has a Form 1099-R. I'm trying to delete this, and it won't let me.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I put in a W-2 for my husband, but he doesn't get one anymore, he's retired. He has a Form 1099-R. I'm trying to delete this, and it won't let me.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Intuit Alumni

I put in a W-2 for my husband, but he doesn't get one anymore, he's retired. He has a Form 1099-R. I'm trying to delete this, and it won't let me.

Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax. ...
  2. In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.
  4. Click Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax. ...
  2. In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.
  4. Click Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings