Solved: I moved my 401(k) from one company to another. Do I still have to claim by 1099-R from the original company?

I moved my 401(k) from one company to another. Do I still have to claim by 1099-R from the original company?

You will enter the 1099-R into TurboTax but then you will be given the opportunity to tell the program you put it into an IRA (assuming that is the case) and how soon you did this.  If you made a timely deposit into the other IRA, TurboTax will correctly classify the 1099-R as non-taxable on your tax return.

You definitely want to input the data as the payer will send a copy of the 1099-R to the IRS.