doc-holaday

I made a direct rollover from one Roth IRA to another Roth IRA in 2015 and did not receive a 1099R. Since this is a non-taxable event, do I need to report this rollover?

Talked to the Financial Institution and they did not issue a 1099R for this rollover.  TurboTax still asks for Payer's Federal ID# and was able to obtain that for this fund.  Again, I rolled this Roth IRA directly from one Roth IRA to another Roth IRA.  Do I even need to report this as if I had received a 1099R or not report it because it is a non-taxable event?

PaulaM

A trustee-to-trustee transfer involving no payment or distribution to the participant, which includes a trustee-to-
trustee transfer from one IRA to another IRA (IRA to IRA or Roth to Roth) is generally not reported on Form 1099-R. 

No need to enter unless you made some additional contributions and wish to keep track of its basis.

PaulaM