jkdj5672

I'm still waiting on my IRA 1099s (four of them). So, I can't finish until after 15 March.

Pay now to lock in the price ...

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Continue.  On the next screen it will ask if you want Audit Defense, if you do not want this option just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.