joeoneill71

I'm retired and draw social security and from several investment funds. I live six months in Arizona and 6 months in Oregon. Do I have to split the state taxes between t

Vanessa

Yes, you will split the income between the two states and file both years as a Part-Year Resident. After you tell TurboTax in the My Information section that you live in 2 states, you will have both states show up.  As you walk through the state sections you will get the chance to enter the amount that should be taxable to each state.

If you do not receive the investments equally throughout the year, you will need to enter the amount you receive while a resident of that state. 

Vanessa

Your question was cut off so if it was not answered, please ask the rest of the question.
Vanessa