I'm at the completecheck section, and it is asking...

I'm at the completecheck section, and it is asking me to put in my wifes 1099-nec. She does not work. How do I fix this?

also when i go to click on her name, it says that i've entered my spouses info.

The 1099-C may have been triggered by a 1099-MISC in your 2019 return.  In any case, you can delete the 1099-NEC by following these steps:

TurboTax Online

1. While in your return, click on Tax Tools > Tools (in the black bar at the side of your screen).  
  2. In the Tools Center, under Other helpful links click on Delete a form.
  3. Click Delete next to the form you want to delete and follow the onscreen instructions. 
  4. Once you have finished deleting the desired form(s) click the Continue with My Return box (in the lower right of your screen).

TurboTax CD/Download

1. Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar
  2. In the Forms in My Return list on the left, click on the form you wish to open and delete.
  3. Click on the Delete Form box at the bottom of the screen.
  4. To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.  

how am I supposed to know what form to delete?

Delete the 1099-NEC, since that's what's giving you the error message.