Solved: I lived in Texas the whole year. My wife lived in Utah for part of the year. My two children are attending K-12 schools in the fall in Utah. My wife doesn't work. How do I divide income between the two states?

I lived in Texas the whole year. My wife lived in Utah for part of the year. My two children are attending K-12 schools in the fall in Utah. My wife doesn't work. How do I divide income between the two states?

You don't need to divide the income.  If she had Utah income, she could file as either a non-resident or a part-year resident, and Utah allows the filing status of married filing separately (even though you file a joint Federal Return), so that your Texas income may be excluded from the Utah return (and thus keep it nontaxable).  However, your wife does not need to file a Utah return.  Since it seems you didn't either, there's nothing to report to Utah, and Texas does not have a state return.

If you've started entering information for Utah, here is how you can delete the Utah state return, according to this FAQ:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301384