mariskisses98

I lived in Pennsylvania my entire life, I stayed in North Carolina at a friends house and worked at a grocery store there for about 2 months so from July- September. I went back to Pennsylvania and th

So my question is, do I file for non resident in both states and PA as my resident state? Or partial in PA and Delaware and non resident in North Carolina. My head hurts and I’m confused. Lol. Th
LindaB1993

Based on your question, it seems that you did not relinquish your residency in Pennsylvania. A person is considered a statutory resident of PA unless: the person spends more than 181 days of the tax year outside PA; or • the person has no permanent abode in PA for any part of the tax year. 

Therefore, you are considered a nonresident of North Carolina and Delaware.