Solved: I have received a 1099 that has more money stated then what was actually given to me. What do I do? I have receipts

I have received a 1099 that has more money stated then what was actually given to me. What do I do? I have receipts

Get back to the issuer to correct the 1099

Sometimes the issuer of a 1099-MISC will include reimbursements to you in the 1099 when it is issued.  You should start by requesting a corrected 1099-MISC.

If this does not work, entering your reimbursed expenses in the software and will wash out the extra income.