I have an inherited IRA and distribution was sent to a charity. Turbo Tax won't let me indicate the distribution was sent to charity. How can I deduct the distribution?

To make a QCD, you are required to have been over age 70½ at the time of the distribution.  However, the present version of TurboTax also requires that the deceased would have been over age 70½, but that's not actually a requirement under the tax code.  As long as you were age 70½ or over at the time of the distribution that the custodian paid to charity, the present workaround is to indicate to 2018 TurboTax that the deceased IRA owner was born before July 1, 1946 even if that is not true.  Doing so will not have any other impact on your tax return.