1waterrat

I have a 2018 Form SSA-1099-SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFIT STATEMENT. I don’t know how to enter it. I have a Net Benefit of $20,304.00. FEDERAL INCOME TAX WITHHELD 1,869.60

MinhT

In TurboTax, you can enter your form SSA=1099 by following these steps:

• In TurboTax, open your tax return
  • Click on Federal in the left-hand column, then on Wages & Income on top of the screen
  • Scroll down to All Income, locate the section Retirement Plans and Social Security and click on Show more
  • Click Start next to Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099) (see attached screenshot)
  • Follow the interview to enter your form SSA-1099.

MinhT

• In TurboTax, open your tax return