Solved: I entered my information of my 1099R as W2s. Is this it? My husband and I are retired and received a 1099R and a SSA-1099. NOT ANY W2s

I entered my information of my 1099R as W2s. Is this it? My husband and I are retired and received a 1099R and a SSA-1099. NOT ANY W2s

No, you won't enter your 1099-R info in the W-2 section.  So you'll want to delete those W-2 entries by following this pathway:  Federal TaxesWages & Income > Wages & Salaries, and you'll be back at the W-2 summary page where you can hit the "delete" button.

Once you've done that, click on the Federal Taxes tab, then  Wages & Income, then scroll down to the various income headings on the lower half of the screen (you may need to click on "Skip to see all income" to display them).

Under the heading Retirement Plans & Social Security, you'll see a sub-heading for IRA, 401k, Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R) -- which is where you'll enter your 1099-R -- and another sub-heading for Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099), which is where you'll enter your SSA-1099.

If you ever get lost, you can just click on Federal Taxes > Wages & Income > Retirement Plans & Social Security to find the two sub-headings again.