June 3, 2019 10:28 AM
This can be done by following the steps listed below:
- Sign in to your return and select Take me to my return.
- Select Federal in the black menu bar to the left.
- Select Income & Expenses from the top.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business or from theIncome summary screen, select Edit/Add next to Self-employment income and expenses
You may need to click Edit again next to your business name, then Looks good
- When you see the screen “Let’s get income for…”
- Select 1099-MISC to enter any 1099-MISC you received from Uber or
- Select Additional income and other income for your Trip Earnings and Continue.
- Enter the Type of Income; such as Trip earnings and the amount and Continue.