Solved: I claim my mother in law as a dependent. She has no income other than social security. She does not file. Do I need to include her social security in our income?

I claim my mother in law as a dependent. She has no income other than social security. She does not file. Do I need to include her social security in our income?

No, you do not need to include your mother-in-law's social security income in your taxes.  Since she did not receive other income besides the social security, she is not required to file her own taxes.