saber1964

I am contracted witches I get 1099 and I have multiple years to file what should I do

I do work for Uber they give me 1099 I have a multiple years to file what should I do

DavidS127

You need to prepare a tax return reporting self-employment income for each tax year you have not filed.

Because you are self-employed, you will need a version of TurboTax that will prepare a Schedule C tax return with deductions, generally TurboTax Home and Business.  For years prior to 2019, you will need a Download/CD version of TurboTax.  You should prepare the earliest tax year first, and then the software for the next year will "pick up" your information from the previous year's tax file.

Previous year's TurboTax versions are available from TurboTax at this link.

DavidS127