Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am a US Navy Veteran, receiving disability compensation, living here in the Philippines since December 2013. Am I eligible to receive the economic impact payment?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
MaryK4
Expert Alumni

I am a US Navy Veteran, receiving disability compensation, living here in the Philippines since December 2013. Am I eligible to receive the economic impact payment?

Who is eligible to receive a stimulus check?

Tax filers with an adjusted gross income (AGI) up to $75,000 for individuals, $112,500 for heads of household and up to $150,000 for married couples filing joint returns will receive $1,200 per individual, plus $500 per qualifying child. For filers with income above those amounts, the payment amount is reduced by $5 for each $100 above the $75,000/$112,500/$150,000 thresholds. Single filers with income exceeding $99,000 and $198,000 for joint filers with no children are not eligible. A Social Security number is required to receive a stimulus check. If you’ve been claimed as a dependent on someone else’s 2019 tax return, you aren’t eligible to receive a stimulus payment.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies