Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mashantam

How do I determine if box 2a 1099-r for a previous year was used as the taxable amount, I had multiple 1099-r's in 2022?

I do not have a copies of my 2022 1099-r's I used 1040-sr in 2022
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JamesG1
Expert Alumni

How do I determine if box 2a 1099-r for a previous year was used as the taxable amount, I had multiple 1099-r's in 2022?

Your 2022 tax return should include a Form 1099-R Summary which reports the taxable amount reported for that IRS form 1099-R.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mashantam

I guess I printed out my 1040-sr while in turbotax and what printed did not include the summary you mentioned

AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

If you only printed the official forms that were filed with your return, the summary pages would not be included.

When printing your return, you can select 'specific forms' and scroll through the list to select the individual Form 1099-Rs that were included with your return and also the Forms 1099-R Summary.

Use the information in the TurboTax help article below to print your prior year return if you used TurboTax Online.  If you installed TurboTax on your computer, you can reopen your return and print the information using the Print Center at the upper right of the screen.

How do I view, download, or print a prior-year tax return?

@mashantam 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies