midiwriter

How di I recover taxes withdrawn from a CRD if I pay back the distribution in full now?

dmertz

As with any tax withholding, it becomes part of your tax refund if the total of your tax withholding exceeds the amount of your tax liability for the year as determined on your tax return.  That's why you file a tax return, to calculate your tax liability and reconcile that with your tax withholding.

midiwriter

I know this was a newbie question; thank you for answering in a professional manner...and for clearing this up for me.

dmertz

midiwriter