How can I get the TurboTax to recognize 1099 ministerial income as exempt from SE tax due to 4361 exepmtion?

I have a 4361 exemption for ministerial income. But TurboTax figured Self-Employment Tax for income reported on 1099s. How can I adjust this to noe be liable for SE tax?

If you received a 1099MISC for your clergy income, you will need to enter the business code of 813000.  A few screens after entering this business code, on the screen Clergy and Recognized Religious Sects, you need to click that you are exempt from self-employment tax and that you have filed Form 4361,