densharh

How can I add a retirement benefit to my tax form I can’t bring it up it was e-filed about 20 minutes ago

MinhT1

If you have already filed your return, you cannot retrieve it. You'll need to wait for your tax return to either be rejected or accepted, if it is rejected you can add the form for your retirement, correct any other errors on the return and resubmit it.

If it is accepted, you will need to amend your return to include that form. 

Please be aware that Form 1040X will not be available in TurboTax until February 18, 2021, but once it is available, you will be able to prepare and e-file your amended return.

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for instructions on how to amend your tax return in TurboTax.

@MinhT1 

I thought 1040-X amended returns had to be filed by mail.  Has this changed?

MinhT1

@SweetieJean

Yes.  https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/now-available-irs-form-1040-x-electronic-filing