boumanl

Hi. In inputting my husband's 1099-R form, the box 9a (Your percentage of total distribution), the 1099 says 0% but TurboTax says I must input 0.01% as a minimum amnt

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

You should leave box 9a blank - do not put in the 0%.  

This is true of most entries in the program - unless it specifically says to enter a 0 in the program, you should leave any zero items as blanks.  If you enter the 0%, for this box, the program reads it as a value and wants to have a value greater than 0.01%.

boumanl

Thank you so much!  I didn't realize you had responded.  This helps me so much and puts my mind at ease!!!  I really appreciate it. 🙂