phil2800

For NJ "Other Retirement Income Exclusions" Worksheet Line 10, the total on line 10 is meant to populate line 28b on NJ 1040 Page 2. It doesn't seem to be doing that.

MarilynG1

Make sure you entered your 1099-R correctly in your Federal return.

You may want to Delete/Re-Enter it to get the proper screens to come up in this section after your entry.

Click this link for more info New Jersey Pension Exclusions

fanfare

check that Line 27 is less that $100,000.

Otherwise, Line 28 will be zero.

JM86

line 28 B of NJ 1040 does not appear to be calculating correctly. i.e. for a single person the amount should 75,000 less retirement/pension income from line 28A. It appears the program is subtracting all income.

phil2800

I'm going to reopen my case [social security number removed] since I'd like to see TT fix this before I send in my return

phil2800

Tried that, the entries were correct but I readded them.  I did see to get some different questions this time but the end result was the same

phil2800

Thanks this was under 100k