don-roy

Can I report income from an Irish Pension in the return I am doing using Free Turbo Tax?

KarenJ

You will need to upgrade to Deluxe to report your Pension income, however there is another option for you:

There is also The Turbo Tax Free File program which is free for federal and state.  And has more forms than the Federal Free Edition, like Schedules A, B, C , D, E, F, EIC, H, K-1, SE,  etc.

NOTE:  You will have to setup a new account with a new username and new password or it will take you back to regular Turbo Tax.

To qualify for the Tax Freedom website  you just need to meet one of these 3 things

AGI $34,000 or less

Active duty military with AGI of $66,000 or less

OR qualify for EIC (earned income credit.)

In order to use the Free File program, you have to start it at a special website.  Click on the bottom Orange button I Qualify Start Now and set up a NEW account

http://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/

{Edited 03.05.2019 / 3:20 pm}

KarenJ

AGI $34,000 or less

http://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/

{Edited 03.05.2019 / 3:20 pm}
KarenJ

Please check my updated response.  Thank you.
don-roy

No,but thank you for response.