raylor4

Can I get some tax credit? I get my pension from PBGC. I have a 1099-R from them. $6994. I pay insurance premiums of $24/month to Kaiser. How do I make the entries?

ColeenD3

You can take medical expenses on Schedule A.

Medical, dental, and vision expenses are reported on Schedule A and entered in the Deductions & Credits section:

1. With your return open, search for "Schedule A" and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  2. Answer Yes on the Did you have any medical expenses in 2019? screen.

You will then be prompted to enter your medical expenses, starting with prescriptions.

ColeenD3