Based on the notice 703 of IRS MY SOCIAL SECURITY IS NOT TAXABLE. Please explain why it is taxable in your form. the information is on my ssa-1099 -2016yr.

Up to 85% of your Social Security benefits can be taxable.  There is no age limit for having to pay taxes on Social Security benefits if you have other sources of income along with the SS benefits.  When you have other income such as earnings from continuing to work, investment income, pensions, etc. up to 85% of your SS can be taxable. 

If Social Security is your only income, you do not have to file.