Solved: 1099r federal & State taxes deducted, where do I list the taxes?

1099r federal & State taxes deducted, where do I list the taxes?

If I have a few 1099r where Federal & State are deducted where do I list those taxes?

You will enter the federal and state taxes from box 4 and box 12 when you enter each Form 1099-R. The program will then add the federal and state tax and carry it to the correct spot in your tax return. When you are on the Form 1099-R input screen you must scroll down to get to box 12 to report state tax withheld. Please view my (screenshots) below for reference.