Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

why doesnt Mint import check numbers from Wells fargo anymore?

Mint no longer imports check numbers from wells fargo.

i have asked this of support for the past year and received no solution. i am going to have to leave Mint because this problem is going unaddressed. i have been using Mint for 13 years so this is disappointing.
And i know this is not the proper place to post this, but after 20 minutes signing up on this discussion support group, i did not see an alternative.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

4 Replies

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was a change on Wells Fargo's end that is preventing Mint from being able to properly connect to and download the data. It's also possible that there is an issue with your account or with the Mint application itself. I would recommend  reaching out to the Mint support team to see if they can help troubleshoot the issue.

This is likely due to a change in the way that Wells Fargo formats its transaction data. Mint may be working on an update  to fix this, but there is no timeline for when this will be released. In the meantime, you can try manually entering your Wells Fargo transactions into Mint.

It's possible that Mint has stopped importing check numbers from Wells Fargo due to changes made by either Wells Fargo or Mint. It could also be a technical issue that is causing the problem.

Intuit, the company that owns Mint, has not provided any official statement regarding this issue. However, some users have reported experiencing this problem and have posted about it on the Mint support forum.

Here is a link to a thread on the Mint support forum where users have discussed this issue: https://mint.lc.intuit.com/questions/144[product key removed]-check-number-not-importing

It's worth noting that the thread is from 2017, so the issue may have been resolved since then. If you're currently experiencing this problem, you may want to contact Mint customer support for assistance.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies