What’s going with the second stimulus, if you had ...
kissib1977

What’s going with the second stimulus, if you had fees or an advance taken out by SBTPG? Turbo Tax has been zero help as has SBTPG. My first was direct deposited.

I didn’t update my banking information through the IRS portal. On my copy of 1040 it has my geeen dot banking information listed.
JohnH1

I just received a direct deposit today. I dont know if they send ALL of them on the same day or not.

JohnH1

It's showing as a pending transaction.

kissib1977

Did you have fees taken out? Did you update your bank information through the IRS portal? Thank you for your response!