turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TurboTax US refund attachment

I have been trying to get a refund for an incorrect CD version of TurboTax I purchased.  

Costco had the "Home and Business" version, which I found out was not the one I needed for my LLC taxes after I installed the program and started my taxes.  It said I needed the "Business" only version. I can't return it to Costco because it is open. Apparently Costco didn't carry the one I needed.

Unfortunately - I have submitted multiple refund request through your online form.  And each time I get a refusal email stating that the correct information was not on the form or the attachment could not be opened.  I know the form is filled out correctly, so I can only assume that the attachment is the issue.  Please tell me what format I am supposed to use to attach the receipt?  I've tried, .pdf; .do; .docx; .xlsx; .jpeg; .jpg - I've called the help number and they just said to resubmit - the Facebook message just blew me off and said wait until the last one I filed gets a rejection and then get back with them.  I will even mail it by USPS if necessary - what does it take to get help on this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

TurboTax US refund attachment

If you are having trouble with the refund, it would be best to give us a call here. Please ensure you specify product refund to get you to the correct agent. @ladmo19013 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies