Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo Tax charged me the incorrect price

When I placed my order for Turbo Tax online, the payment summary for the order was $167.20 plus tax, however, I was charged for $193.00 plus tax. Here is the proof when I placed the order, but they refuse to credit me back the difference. This is unacceptable. What should I do? 

Order Payment.jpg

Charged Incorrectly.jpg

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Turbo Tax charged me the incorrect price

They did the same thing to me 2/26/24 and one of the experts put in for them to refund me back all my Money, They sent me an email on 3/18/2024 which gave me a refund approval date, check number, the proper amount they owe me and send my check was mailed out. I HAVE YET TO SEE MY CHECK, THEY TOLD ME ALL KIND OF LIES, AND DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS SAID ALL KIND OF STUFF, I BEEN WITH THEM 6 YEARS. THE LAST PERSON I SPOKE  NAMED REBECCA SAID I'D RECEIVE IT IN 6-8 WERKS WELL 4/26/24 FRIDAY IS 8 WERKS. I WANT MY MONEY OR ELSE IM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO BBB AND IM NOT EVER DEALING WITH THEM AGAIN. LIKE YOU SAID IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR AND IM A 6 YEAR CUSTOMER. YOU WOULD THINK THEY'D NOT GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND. I THOUGHT WE WOULD BE TALKING TO THEM LIVE TODAY. I NEED ANSWERS AND MY 187.00 REFUND EITHER DIRECT DEPOSITED LIKE MY FEDERAL AND STATE REFUNDS WERE OR SEND THE CHECK LIKE THE EMAIL SAID!!. PLEASE TURBO TAX!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies