Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ngut

Stimulus still MIA

Trying to figure out where I can see the exact account the stimulus has been allegedly sent to. The IRS tool shows my account being sent funds on the March 17th round but nothing yet.

My concern is if I count the number of stars for blanked out account numbers, from the account on the tracker, it is off. If I try the full account number with all of the stars it is short one digit but if the last four that aren't starred out count to wherever they sent it, it has three extra digits in there. LOL

If you call the IRS they say they aren't giving account info out until 21 days from the date the stimulus was scheduled to be deposited. Rep said they're ONLY focusing on sending funds out, not giving info out on where they send them. So if they did send it to the wrong account they won't be telling me until three weeks from now. Another lol

Hoping someone can pull up their tracker and try to match the starred out numbers with their actual account and see if that makes a difference or point me in the direction of where I can find the exact account it was sent to.

First check was deposited without a single issue, second was delayed but showed up after the updated info portal was sent out. I received an email reassuring me that my correct account info had been given to the IRS. Even though I have used the same account info for refund direct deposits for at least three or four years.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Stimulus still MIA

Yes, you are correct, many of our customers are experiencing delays in receiving their stimulus without being able to access information via the tools the IRS has provided as expected.  As our customers continue to have questions regarding the Economic Impact Payments (EIP), we’re continuing to work with the IRS for guidance. We’re updating our customer and expert-facing articles with information as soon as we get it.

Please see the following link about late payments: What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?

Here is an FAQ with updated links and information:  Review the new FAQs in the article, How will the third stimulus impact me? 

You can also check your IRS online account to see what is on your record from their side, if you haven't already.  Here is the link to see your Online Tax Account.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies