Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus pending one week late and half of expected amount

@Stimulus 

Married, filed jointly. $156,000 AGI. Two kids under 17 yrs old. I work full time.  My husband is retired, on a pension and his income is included in the AGI above. Stimulus still not deposited although IRS site says a stimulus was deposited into my account (and it shows the correct last 4 digits) on  March 17 2021.
My Credit union and my husbands different credit union show no record of any deposit on March 17.
 Now, today, my CRedit union shows a deposit pending on 3/24/21 and it is half of what it should be according to the IRS calculator . Why the discrepancy in the amount and only half and why did it not get deposited on the 17th?

thank you in advance!!’

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Stimulus pending one week late and half of expected amount

Yes, you are correct, many of our customers are experiencing delays in receiving their stimulus due to the IRS not answering the phone and their online tools not working as expected.  This is true for all taxpayers including those using private tax professionals and other software companies.   As our customers continue to have questions regarding the Economic Impact Payments (EIP), we’re continuing to work with the IRS for guidance. We’re updating our customer and expert-facing articles with information as soon as we get it.

Please see the following link about late payments: What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?

Here is an FAQ with updated links and information:  Review the new FAQs in the article, How will the third stimulus impact me? 

@DawnSP

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies