Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

stimulus package - direct deposit

Saying that it is for "tax paying citizens" is false. If you make below $75,000 you well receive the full amount. This includes those on SSI and disability, those who have not filed, green card holders and those on worker's visas. Only two types of visas qualify but at the moment i do not recall which ones. Those who made over $100,000 in 2018 or 2019 can still receive the rebate if their income falls below the $75,000 when they file their taxes for 2020 in 2021. So a late check but still a rebate. Those who have not filed will have an opportunity to claim the check but will need to wait for instructions from the IRS on how to go about it. Those claimed by others as dependants will not receive a check. Those who owe the IRS well still receive their check. Those dealing with child support may not receive part or all of their check based on their individual circumstances. 

If you got refund less then 100k you do receive a check

If you have not filed your 2019 taxes, they will go by 2018.

Thats bullsh. Cause i am a paying citizen tell that to the last 7 years of getting garnished for my ex husband just be cause we filed joint when we were together and now i cant live without my checks being taken from me! So in order to pay my rent i have to go exempt! And on top of that pay at the end of the year to file taxes i never get but owe! So yes i do pay! Even if its not ideal for your situation!

Tim80

When will I get my stimulas package to my card 

Sarahk 5025
Returning Member

Screenshot_20200329-030326_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-030217_Chrome.jpg

A dependent I filed on has direct express also. 

How does this work if you only have direct Express card I also have a bank account but my SSI gos on my direct Express so how does that work with this check for the Corona virus check

Secretary of Treasury just told everyone this today so hopefully it will clear up this part of the questions for everyone on how to get ur correct bank info to them ..."We expect that within three weeks, that people who have direct deposit with information with us will see those direct deposits into their bank accounts, AND WE WILL CREATE A WEB-BASED SYSTEM FOR PEOPLE WHERE WE DON'T HAVE THEIR DIRECT DEPOSIT INFORMATION, THEY CAN UPLOAD IT SO THAT THEY CAN GET THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AS OPPOSED TO CHECKS IN THE MAIL,” Mnuchin said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation.” ..😇 Hope this helps!

Whew! That's good information. My address and direct deposit information has changed. Hopefully they will make that system available soon.

BH813

• The IRS will refer to your 2018 return first, then if necessary, they will refer to your 2019 return.
gmeadows555
Returning Member

how can i change my direct deposit information i changed banks

I was wondering what happened to my state lol, I thought someone I owed took it.

Wholder43

How can i update my direct deposit info

I hard people that are on SSI or social security income and war vent will get a check is that true and what if you have a direct Express card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies