turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus - Direct Deposit in Turbo Card

I Think It’s Amazing That Intuit Nor Turbo Tax Has Information On Wether The Stimulus Checks Are Getting Direct Deposited. I Know There’s A Direct Deposit Option Popping Up On The Irs Website Any Day Now.. But I Will Legitimately Stop Using TurboTax If I Get A Check In The Mail.  I Feel Like 80 percent of My City Received Their Stimulus except For People Who Used Turbo Tax and Especially Anyone Who Used Their Turbo Card. Can’t Play Around With People’s Money When People Are Losing Their Jobs And Struggling With Everyday Needs. Inconvenient, Uninformative and I Think Imma Let The TurboCard Go After This LOL. Why? Because Noone Has An Answer And I Don’t Like That. And Secondly I Hate Wondering EVERYDAY.. is it there? And checking my account.

Anyway.. my rant is done . Tah Tah for now .

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I'm with you 110% Loyal Turbotax Customer NO MORE....Ignorance and a different answer each time I spoke to a "Rep" Ps. .Your supossed at least fake like you care for paying customers 

JuniTheUki

I am right there with you! I can not even believe this crap! I filed 2018 and 2019 with turbo tax paying close to 300 bucks each year to do it myself however paying for all there upgrades and I can't get a straight answer about this money! I just found out they are mailing me a check!!! This is so unreal I need this money now! I went onto irs portal and updated payment info even though I did not get a advance however I had my refund direct deposited into my turbo card after I updated the bank info I have been waiting for it to update and let me know when I can expect the money to be do however was shocked to see it updated saying a check will be mailed to address on file! I will never use turbo tax again ever!

I ended up getting mailed a check. I’m so pissed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies