4realz

Stimulus check

I was told no by a representative then told yes. He said that if I got the TurboTax card I will be getting a paper check. The other said I will bc the turbo cards have banking accounts. Screenshot_[phone number removed]54.png

•  
Isntitlovely

Stimulus check

Here is the long and short of it, yes, people who used turbo tax and DID NOT pay fees out of their refund OR get an advance will get their stimulus deposited to their turbo card. The rest of us are SCREWED. Wanna know how I know? I went to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website and I entered all of my information, lo and behold there was all of my tax information, how much I got, how much they took, and how much they issued to me after it was all said and done. So, my tax refund money went to these assclowns, they took their cut and have been very explicit that they will NOT issue our stimulus checks, mostly cause they can't make any money would be my best guess. I'd be willing to bet the entire stimulus check that I'm never gonna get, that everyone that got notices related to deposits didn't pay fees or get an advance. Sucks to suck I guess.

Tifluvsau1

Stimulus check

Screenshot_[phone number removed]41_Chrome.jpg