Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where is my Stimulus check

Yeah, I finally was able to get on and update my bank info yesterday. I will NEVER use turbo tax or turbo card again after 10 years of filing with them. 

Didikiki68
Returning Member

How do you update my info

Screenshot_20200417-141228_Chrome.jpg

Why does it give me this still after 3 days today being locked out

I got the same **bleep** and the irs has my turbo card info. Why is taking so long. And I tried TT and I can get an answer. I wonder of TT is taking our 1,200

IRS says they sent my stimulus check.

i no longer have that account they sent it to..

I have turbo new bank info but stimulus was not sent to correct account 

Hi, how were you able to find your AGI?

Your AGI in on your tax info....

Ctazzey1

I don't even understand why you still have a job that's supposed to be real reply that you posted didn't answer anybody's question why are checks being mailed out when we have direct deposit when you feel you deserve your job please answer that you are crooked ass people and y'all need to be shut down

Ctazzey1

Screenshot_2020-04-18-00-12-03.png

So if you all was really doing y'all job why they posted and made a news feed that TurboTax H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt was having issues getting these getting all their people their money. So y today after being locked out for 3 days, I go online today with e it's  and my check is being mailed out when I still have direct deposit with you all either fix it or. Just be honest about you all are screwing y'all customers!!!

Same thing for me..locked out 3 days then Bam!!! Its getting sent out....

Screenshot_20200418-072453_Chrome.jpg

Raineydaze78
Returning Member

Why wasn't my stimulus on my turbo card 

I am having the exact same issue. The IRS website is not working. TurboTax debit  card was shutdown for 2 days. Now I cannot get through to a real person. 

The irs website does not work. Most of us cannot get past the security questions. Therefore we cannot update any information. And this is only happening with TurboTax and H&r block customers. 

Well I put my account and bank routing number in and they took it and said it was processing but now it says when I checked the irs website that it will be mailed out the 24th of April. Im dissapointed in turbodebit and dont think I will be using next year. Waste of money and poor customer service. HUGE fees.  Good luck to you! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies