Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What are you moving to now that Mint is shutting down?

Agreed.  Nothing but ads.  

i tried transferring to credit karma. all my transactions are gone except two credit cards.

make sure you download your transactions first. this transition is not being handled well at all.

I have tried the new Turbo Tax but it is horrible.  Nothing but ads. Please bring back Mint.

MJCaudle

Im in the same boat.  I don't know what do to now that I transferred my accounts over but now that it doesnt' have budgeting Im aggravated.  Any suggestions?  quickbooks?  

Monarch using Monarch for 22 days. I have completed migrating my Mint Data going back to 2010. Had to synch in 3 batches but monarch makes this very user friendly with detailed but easy to follow instructions.  Aligning transaction categories is easy but can be time consuming if you want accurate expense and net worth history. Regardless on the accuracy of past history, Monarch graphics provided are way beyond Mint.  They show a count down clock on the 30 days free trial. And it’s worth it. Then $50 1st yr. 

After evaluating  few options including CoPilot Money, Quickbooks Online etc. I have narrowed it down to Quickbooks or Monarch. Mint still 100 times better than both but obviously Intuit getting out of the retail side of business and focusing on business only with quickbooks. Credit Karma only for selling creditcards and getting credit so for investors like me...who have 20 different banking and investment accounts it is a nightmare trying to track all in one place.

Did u try Empower?  Only one I've found that connects correctly to all of my accounts 

I will check out Empower thank you. Monarch and Quicken also connect directly...but I am finding Monarch will post Ie. Mc.Donald trade purchases as restaurant charges etc. This is where MINT was fabulous in keeping track of investments etc. Will check out Empower. Thanks

Ecrot225

I’ve tried to setup an account with credit karma and having issues with credit history being lockout. 
reading through people’s experience with credit karma makes me think twice of this is the right app to use or do I go back to using quicken, which I used years ago. 
it would seem that since all of these financial apps are opened y intuit that there would have been a straight forward and easy way to switch over. 
over 4 years of data on mint and what a hassle to download to excel and then reload to quicken. 
what a mess. 
if anyone is aware of a better financial management tool, would like your feedback. 
thank you

As many others have said, Empower or Monarch are good. I tried Rocket Money, and it is pretty good. There is a learning curve, and it had trouble connecting to all of my accounts. But is does work, and it is free for me. It is possible to import your data into Rocket Money (only 3 years worth).

However, since my FA has coincidently changed their system, including a better solution for financial monitoring of my personal accounts in addition to the investments. So, this is what I am using. Much better way to get the big picture, and none of the others I tried could do this.

I have had Mint for years, and it was hard to move. 😕

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies