turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Two cards

So I've filed 2018 and 2019 taxes. But since I had a turbocard for 2018 and I got a new one for my 2019. I dont think I'll be able to get my stimulus because I got two cards on file. I need some reassurance. 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid...  COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid... 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Two cards

The IRS has a website up I have the prepaid card I have not received my payment when I checked the IRS.Gov and clicked get my payment it said they didn't have enough information to send my deposit so even though your tax forms my show a routing and account number your money will not be deposited to a TT prepaid card which they could have just been honest and told everyone from the beginning in order to get your payment go to IRS.GOV click get my payment have your tax forms and bank account information ready you'll have to verify information it took me less than 5 minutes to complete. I hope this helps.

Two cards

I have filled all my information out on the irs.gov website and they told me that the same thing that they don't have enough information because I have 2 Turbo Tax card so I put my 2019 tax return information on file then told me it doesn't match the information that's on file, please enter the 2018 information and I did & they said the same thing. I have to wait 24 hours to re-enter the information I don't know what's going on this is terrible and I have two boys that needs to eat

Two cards

I'm sorry that happened my suggestion would be to verify your 2019 information on your tax if you've already filed 2019 don't use any information from 2018 because 2019 is what they'll be using.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies