Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Turbo debit card

Check out Bonneville Bank in Provo Utah. And check out Greendot customer service. It's such a joke. Glad I can work my iPhone call record app

Calling someone an idiot is rude. 

Vmsson110

Were my money

Torresginn
Returning Member

Is I’m going to get a turbo debit card

Torresginn
Returning Member

Is I’m going to get a turbo debit card and will my stimulus money be on there did you give my information to the IRS please let me know.

Ive tried to access the get refund to change my direct deposit info but it keeps saying does not have at this time...list of reasons and im not under any category! Therefore i cannot change banking info im just stuck. Probably have to wait on a darn check in mail. 

I saw on a CNN article how TurboTax said the IRS has the appropriate banking information for all of its filers and that any of its customers who are eligible for a stimulus payment and had their refund transferred to a debit card will receive their payment without delays or fees......TurboTax definitely lied because there seem to be A LOT OF DELAYS !!!!

Yep I’m never using turbo tax again. They done answer the phone. Don’t give us updates or anything about stimulus checks

Nope can’t talk to any one

I fixed direct deposit info with irs get payment link and it uas been 5 days and still nothing no status change or anything isnt doing me no good to feed my family and pay bills 

Yes, I am so very upset that TurboTax kept assuring us that we DID NOT need to do anything if we received our refunds on their card. They continually stated that the IRS has our correct info and that we would receive the stimulus deposit without delay. They are STILL saying this, despite knowing that so many of their customers who believed what they told us are in dire straits now because the IRS did not, in fact, have the correct banking information and yes, we did need to do something! Even IF this is solely the fault of a "glitch" on the part of the IRS, TurboTax has not been truthful with customers or the media. I am just one more customer who really needs this money and am still waiting, and not knowing whether I will get a deposit tomorrow, next week, or beyond that. Furthermore, TurboTax could easily front the money to the customers who are affected by this glitch, with its millions of dollars made during tax season. I also want to say that I am NOT the type of person who complains about every little silly thing. I usually let things go. But at this point, I am angry about how this has been, and is still being, handled. 

I understand every bit of what you’re saying man it’s wrong how they’re doing us. Just don’t care at all. Even when the pandemic was going on the customer service was unresponsive and now it’s even worse. I just need this money that they owe us. And we’ve been waiting. I hope no ones uses turbo tax again 

You shouldn’t have to do that. The irs has our direct deposits. They wouldn’t been able to send tax money. Just excuses to not send our money. And the greendot bank which controls turbo cards are even worse because they don’t push the money through . This is so sickening I’m done with turbo tax after this year. I can promise u that 

It's the 22nd and I still havent received any money in my account!!!!!! This is getting ridiculous!!!!! And irs website said it deposited the money on the 15th...

If you have yet to get your stimulus to your account . You’re not alone. It’s a reason why this is happening and turbo tax don’t have the answers. What I would tell you guys is to never use there services again. A week past since the checks cane out and we don’t have a **bleep**ing clue where our money is. They treating us a joke. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies