Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Turbo debit card

@kanisha0418 okay at this point, you hv no choice but to wait for either the money on your card or a check in the mail but more than likely, I think you will hv it as a deposit to your card. Right now, its all up in the air. So many of us waiting. Hopefully, they do another release today. 

@kanisha0418 @tford0219 

There are other people that it says the same thing. So your money is in limbo somewhere. On our local news website it says Turbo tax reported the money will be sent to the debit cards where the refund was sent. So those of us that entered our bank info on the IRS website have no idea where it will go. Tford just because it worked for you doesnt mean it will work for everyone. There is more than one kind of situation here. So before you are rude and spout off info fact check yourself.

@vrey9 Never was rude. Never said since it worked for me, it should work for all, you idiot.  Sorry how you took it but I don't care either, lol. 

What's the normal wait time Ford for after you've entered you info does it go into your account do you know?? The same thing happened to me and yesterday I was able to log in and enter my bank and now I'm just waiting 

@omaraiden1 not for sure on the wait time honestly. I know ppl who have updated on Wednesday and still nothing. No release date or funds. 

@tford0219 

Very nice. Good luck to anyone following anything you say. Everything you're saying has already been said in this thread. Thanks for being so helpful!!! So glad you joined the conversation. Now our problems are solved. Hardly. Hope you get your money soon jerk.

When you get to the part when you have to put your DD in is it the turbo card DD an then accept so you can change it or you can put your new DD in right after.????

@Solieldon   No you only have one time to enter your DD and that's it! So enter which card you want your money on. 

okay thank you so much ☺ 

U need help my payment site keeps saying wrong info I know it's right what do I do or what is TurboTax going to do

You need to loom up your actual account number, NOT the card number.   Go into the app and look for direct deposit info and get that account number to find the last four - it will NOT be the debit card number 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

@MarleneMiller   You need to look up your actual account number, NOT the card number.   Go into the app and look for direct deposit info and get that account number to find the last four - it will NOT be the debit card number 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

You obviously work for one of these companies- the facepalm emojis are a little condescending for an objective person, who isn't even giving valid answers or help. 

Different facepalm emojis! Gee I feel so stupid right now- better stop commenting

Get sued like they are being sued in California for the H&R Block mess last year. I can't believe this company does this. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies