turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Turbo debit card

I was not able to login or call turbo card and my irs stimulus tracking said my deposit was sent today and in the account section said xxxxxxxx then my last 4 of my social. I was discouraged because it was none of my banking info but around 2 pm today I got a random message from turbo my stimulus was deposited and available. They are just backed up with everyone calling and logging in today. Hope I was able to give insight.

The IRS page is incorrect. It has had constant crashing due to the large amount of web traffic. 

I spoke with someone from turbotax today.

And clarified, because I had the same issue and went through exactly what you're going through

You will get your stimulus on your turbo card. 

I'm having issues accessing mine and I'm sure you could use the money but we have to be patient. 

***EDIT*** it seems the IRS website is fixed as of now. I would try to enter your info as soon as possible

Actually the app has been down all day, at least for me it won’t log in at all. I tried calling the number on the back of the turbo tax card and it disconnected me after saying they are experiencing technical difficulties. So right now, for me I can’t even view my balance from my tax refund. The stimulus check does not get deposited if you used the TurboTax debit card for direct deposit even though turbo tax stated it would. When you go to the ira site it says your banking info was not on file. I understand that everyone is overloaded but I just don’t see how TurboTax does not send an email or notify their customers that there is a known issue and what is being done about it. 

I need a card 

can i just ask you one question? did you pay for turbo tax services with your federal refund? only because i see a lot of post saying you will not receive direct deposit if you got an advance or you had fees taken out.. please answer.. thanks i appreciate it!

hey did u have fees taken out to pay for turbo tax services taken out of federal refund? only because i see people saying you will not get direct deposit if you has fees taken out or you for an advance... Need to know if this is true or not.. Thanks in advance

Yes I did. Unfortunately, I am hearing mixed messages regarding the turbo debit card. First thing I would do; is go verify your banking info for your stimulus payment on the IRS website. 

I have heard people received their payments on their turbocards and then there were others such as myself who never recieved it because the IRS "didn't have enough information to process the payment" 

So definitely verify your info. 

I paid for the supreme service which was like over 100 bucks and had the advance. I thought turbo was a electronically sufficient company. Apparently not

Well, gave up yesterday and still nothing today even tho the IRS says they gave you my money yesterday and there is not even anything pending! It went to this bank acct number and you guys have still shut your phones down. 

This is bs I paid eztra money to turbo tax why is itso difficult to get my check there are alot of us out of work depending on that check 

I did and said information didnt match now I'm locked out for 24 hrs put the exact information I had on tax returns for 2019 was suppose to be easy if you already filed 

You're not alone. I'm in the same boat. 

Do any of you owe child support or have a spouse who owes back child support? 

On the IRS site it shows my money was deposited yesterday to my account, which I used a turbotax card for 2018 and 2019 return, it shows the account info I used for 2019, but still no money on my turbo card......i'm wondering what's going on!

I wrote on another thread the same and someone said your supposed to enter your agi not the amount t you get back something like that. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies