Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I haven’t received stimulus check

IRS website says it has scheduled to deposit $1200 to my turbo tax account on April 15 but I have not received any.  When will I receive it?

I have a turbo tax card only and I don’t know the account number linked to it. How can I find out the account number IRS sent $1200 to is the linked account to my turbo tax card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

text "DD" and the last 4 of the card number to 83854. So for example a card ending in 1234 you would text "DD 1234" to 83854. You will receive a a account number. Compare the last 4 of the account number to last 4 numbers on the IRS website. 

My stimulus should of been deposited to my Turbocard aswell, the IRS website has the correct account number. And it should of been deposited on the 15th. However my account is still at 0$. I am unable to contact a human being at turbo tax right now. They are having some major issues.

Hope that helped!

pbuff86
Returning Member

I'm having the same issues. I filed a complaint with the BBB because this is unacceptable. Turbo Tax and all other financial institutions had WEEKS to prepare for this inevitable influx. People, including myself, are depending on this money. If the IRS set it to be deposited on the 15th, it should have been there on the 15th. I will be removing my money from this account when and if it shows up and I'll never do business with Turbo Tax again. Pathetic. 

Chiwill ,

You were able to check the status of a TurboTax submitted non-filers registration at the IRS's non-filers portal?

When I go to check my status at that portal it says there is no filing under my SSN.  When I try to register at that portal is says there is already a filing under my SSN.  (!!!!)

So, I interpret that to mean the IRS's portal can only be used to check registrations submitted through that portal.

(I had no income in 2019.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies