Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Re: Green Dot Bank

Hey guys, go check your accounts, I was finally able to log into my turbo card account and the money is there! Let me know if you got yours, I hope you do!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

The Turbo Card app/site is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded. We know everyone is anxious to get theirstimulus money and we appreciate your patience. If you are experiencing any issues please wait a bit and try again.

I know several people like you are receiving your funds via your TT card. I had not received anything so went ahead and went to the IRS website to see about their new link to check the status of the stimulus payment. When I was finally able to get in it actually said they did not have direct deposit information on file for me. So I supplied my banking info. 

I have the turbo card and had the fees withheld from my return. 

just wanted to let people know there are other possibilities. It does take time and patience as the moderator said all of these sites and apps are being heavily used so they are going slow

Did you have to re-enter your banking info on the irs site? Or did they automatically deposit the money into your turbo card?

I gave the IRS my TT account info for direct deposit and it would not go through I got my payment but they mailed it to me . 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies