Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Covid-19 (Coronavirus) personal finance thread

Thank you👍

Why is it taking so long for me to get my Refund back.

I filed my taxes on time and recived them on a turbo debit card I went on get my payment filled it out and it has said its set to be mailed on April 24 does that mean it's being sent direct deposit or paper check has anyone seen on get my payment that you will recive direct deposit or do they all say mailed out

If you already filled your taxes you don't have to file for the stimulus check, you will get it automatically. The IRS will use the information from your tax return. 

Sherrelle

It really sucks that y’all are not at all understanding of the situation at hand that even after I said I have been out of work since March 13th and unsure if I will go back to work come May 1st that y’all say it’s not possible to deferred your bill twice..This is crazy, a course you will get your money eventually because it’s attached to my account. So sad all for $83

Went to get my payment and it says my check is suppose to be on my account today but nothing on my TurboTax card. Very dissatisfied. Could have had it mailed and would have got it sooner... I can't even speak to a real person about the matter. Never using this fake tax website 😠😤😡

Same here. I'm supposed to have my check today but nothing on my TurboTax card...

Update: Today I was going to go into the "Get My Payment" interface and see if putting in my negative AGI as a positive number would work for identity verification. When I got in there, I saw a new message that the IRS was going to mail me a check as of May 1, to the address they have on file.
So, I still don't know whether putting in the AGI as a positive number would have worked, but apparently if you're patient the IRS will get to you eventually! :^)

My son is 17, does anybody know, how much payment may he get?

If u did not claim him this year u can next year and get the 500stimulus then

You will have to go on there to claim any other dependents other than yourself children 16 and under and spouses

I filed with TurboTax on April 3, 2020. It says my return was accepted  right away. However I am still getting a message from the IRS saying they’re still processing my return and I’m also getting of course the payments status not available on the where is my payment thing for the stimulus check. How long are they going to take to process my refund/return? It seems that is the thing holding up my stimulus check! Any thoughts?

AshDani

I filed my taxes using Turbo Tax in March and my taxes were accepted in no time. I have been using Turbo Tax for a few years and I always use direct deposit. So why have I yet to receive my stimulus? I am seeing that many people who used Turbo Tax are having this same issue. It's a true inconvenience during this time. 

I didn’t file last year because of losing everything in the flood. I just filed this years though. Will I still get the stimulus??

Cannon610

I have 2 old student loans that my federal tax refund is held for payment every year. Is the irs gonna hold it this year in the wake of covid 19

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies