turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Mint.com - please fix adding a KOHLS credit card

Mint.com has been saying that the Kohls Credit Card system is down for maintenance for a long time.  The site is NOT down for maintenance.  I can go to kohls.com or credit.kohls.com and log in just fine.  Something is wrong on the Intuit side and someone needs to fix it.  I've had my Kohls CC in Mint.com for years and it's always worked fine.  I don't know how to get a hold of someone to fix this so if someone knows how, please let me know.

Thanks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Please be advised that there is virtually no support for Mint on this board.

You can try searching at the link below.

Welcome to Mint Support

Otherwise, the only other resource would be Mint Chat:

How do I contact support?

Yeah.  That page says Chat is the only way to get support and they're closed.  Figured I'd try here just in case.

cw1113

I have had the same issue both with Kohl's not connecting and finding anyone useful to fix it.  I can even "visit the website" from Mint and log in just fine.  Been broken for the past couple of months.   Please fix!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck with this.   I have had a case open with Mint for around three months now.  Mint says Kohls is blocking them, and will let me know if and when Kohls agrees to give Mint access.

I have tried three different methods of contacting Kohls about this and none of the people responding know what Mint is, or can direct me to the proper department.   For the time being, I categorize the monthly Kohls card payment made by my bank as "clothing".    I don't set up a rule for this because it will go back and re-categorize past bills as well.

Kohl's told me they were changing their credit card, doing an upgrade or something. But 4 months seems like a long time!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies