Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is there issues with second stimulus and Turbo Tax deposits?

That would be amazing!

Looks like today, Jan. 8th, those affected should begin receiving their stimulus payments. 

Screenshot_20210108-011045_Chrome.jpg

**2nd UPDATE** I received another update from TurboTax last night that I just saw this morning. Looks like we'll start seeing deposits as soon as TODAY Jan. 8th, depending on how soon your bank releases funds. If you don't see your deposit today, I'd say give it a few business days and check again early next week. I'm glad worked a solution to re-send electronically and not make everyone wait 4-6 weeks for a paper check following their policy for rejected payments. Because I do understand that if it was our own fault (if you changed banks or accounts, or your account was closed). But this was no fault of our own. And the original answers I was getting, after spending 2 days trying to get through to the IRS and speak to actual reps, I was told more than once, that if the payments were rejected by the bank (even though it wasn't our bank and they had our correct bank info on file) that there was nothing they could do. Once it was rejected and sent back to the IRS, their system automatically cycles payments to start issuing and printing checks to be mailed. I hope this process goes smoothly for everyone and you all finally get your money and it helps a little. Have a great weekend all! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies