Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I get to give the IRS my bank information if they say that the information I give to them is not in their records? I had been denied and booted out for the last three days now. I am a restaurant worker who has been out of work for 30 days. I am bro

I am desperate. I am a Waffle House employee in South Florida who had been laid off a month ago. I am flat broke and in dire straits. I am 50 years old and high risk for dying if I catch this virus. If I don't get my stimulus money I will be evicted from my home. That Get my payment site is a JOKE! IT KEEPS REJECTING MY TAX INFO!! I NEED THAT MONEY!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
claudef5

How do I get to give the IRS my bank information if they say that the information I give to them is not in their records? I had been denied and booted out for the last three days now. I am a restaurant worker who has been out of work for 30 days. I am bro

The "get my payment" keeps stating that it can't establish my eligibility.  I filed my 2018 joint return and paid the tax with my citi credit card.  I have not yet filed my 2019 return.  How can I get an explanation from IRS on why they can'y establish my eligibility.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies